Vectron has reached an agreement with Furuno to provide Furuno Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) timing receivers and modules in North America.
Furuno timing products provide industry leading timing precision to 15 ns rms accuracy, while maintaining cost effectiveness. The receivers have up to 34 concurrent constellation channels that are capable of receiving GPS, GLONASS and QZSS constellations, and a firmware update will allow Galileo reception in Q2 2017. With TRAIM, anti-jamming, and advanced multipath mitigation, the receivers ensure signal reception in challenging environments where other receivers falter. The modules offer a complete standalone GNSS timing solution, with onboard flash, SAW Filter, 26 MHz TCXO, and 32 kHz XO.
- High-sensitivity, high-accuracy Timing Multi-GNSS receiver
- Accurate and robust 1PPS synchronized to UTC time
- GPS, GLONASS, QZSS, SBAS compatible
- Field upgradable for Galileo
- Active Anti-Jamming & Advanced Multipath Mitigation Functions
- 34 Channel receiver
- Base Station Timing
- SatCom Frequency Syntonization
- Industrial Controls
- Seismic Sensing