THOR-16000-XA – Synthesizer
THOR-16000-XA – Product Summary
The THOR-16000-XA is a multi-output frequency synthesizer with a single 800 MHz and dual 16 GHz RF outputs. The fully-custom hermetically-sealed package offers a low profile design for use in a hyper-velocity projectile system capable of withstanding extreme vibration and shock profiles; over 220 Gs.
The THOR-16000-XA locks to an external 50 MHz reference and exhibits low phase noise at both RF output frequencies. At 100 KHz offset, phase noise is <-118 dBc/Hz @ 800 MHz and <-94 dBc/Hz @ 16 GHz. All three outputs have output power of +10 dBm, harmonics <-30 dBc, spurs <-70 dBc, and draws 570 mA current while supplied to +5V. This ultra-rugged package (3.1” x 1.1” x 0.4”) features GPPO RF connectors and a 3-pin hermetic feed-thru header for I/O and operates over the temperature range of -40° C to +85° C with extended temperatures available.
- Ultra-Rugged Design for Missile/Artillery Application
- Fully Custom, Hermetically-Sealed Package
- Multiple Fixed Outputs (2x 16 GHz, 1x 800 MHz)
- Low Phase Noise Performance (-94 dBc/Hz @ 100 KHz)
- Designed for Extreme Vibration & Shock (>220 Gsrms)