TGF2941 – Transistor
The Qorvo TGF2941 is a 4 W (P3dB) discrete GaN on SiC HEMT which operates from DC to 25 GHz and 28 V supply. The device is constructed with Qorvo’s proven QGaN15 process. The device can support pulsed, CW, and linear operations.
Lead-free and ROHS compliant.
- Frequency range: DC – 25 GHz
- Output power (P3dB): 4 W at 10 GHz
- Linear gain: 16 dB typical at 10 GHz
- Typical PAE3dB: 60% at 10 GHz
- Typical NF at 10 GHz: 1.3 dB
- Operating voltage: 28V
- CW and pulse capable
- 0.52 x 0.55 x 0.10 die