TGF2934 – Transistor
The Qorvo TGF2934 is a 14 W (P3dB) discrete GaN on SiC HEMT which operates from DC to 25 GHz and 28 V supply. The device is constructed with Qorvo’s proven QGaN15 process.
The device can support pulsed, CW, and linear operations. Lead-free and ROHS compliant.
- Frequency range: DC – 25 GHz
- Output power (P3dB): 14 W at 10 GHz
- Linear gain: 14 dB typical at 10 GHz
- Typical PAE3dB: 49% at 10 GHz
- Typical NF at 10 GHz: 1.5 dB
- Operating voltage: 28V
- CW and pulse capable
- 1.46 x 0.55 x 0.10 die