TGA2219 – Amplifier
TriQuint’s TGA2219 is a Ku-band, high power MMIC amplifier fabricated on TriQuint’s production 0.15um GaN on SiC process. The TGA2219 operates from 13.4 – 16.5 GHz and provides 25 W of saturated output power with 27 dB of large signal gain and greater than 28% power-added efficiency.
This high performance combination provides system designers the flexibility to improve system performance while reducing size and cost.
The TGA2219 is fully matched to 50 ohms with integrated DC blocking capacitors on RF ports simplifying system integration. It is ideally suited for military and commercial Ku-band radar and satellite communication systems.
Lead-free and RoHS compliant.
Evaluation boards are available upon request.
- Frequency range: 13.4 – 16.5 GHz
- PSat: 44 dBm @ Pin = 17 dBm
- PAE: >28 % @ Pin = 17 dBm
- Large signal gain: 27 dB @ Pin = 17dBm
- Small signal gain: >33 dB
- Input return loss: >11 dB
- Output return loss: >5 dB
- Bias: Vd = 28 V, Idq = 450 mA, Vg = -2.5 V typical
- Process technology: TQGaN15
- Chip dimensions: 4.35 x 3.33 x 0.10 mm
- Performance Under CW Operation