QPC6082 – General Purpose SP8T Switch
The QPC6082 is a low loss, high isolation SP8T switch with performance optimized for CDMA, WCDMA & LTE applications requiring high linearity. The RF and antenna ports can be directly connected in 50 systems and control logic is compatible with +1.3 V to +1.8V systems. DC blocking caps are not required if there is no external DC voltage present at the RF or antenna ports. The supply voltage is intended for connection to +2.85 V systems but the device is operable from +2.4 V to +4.5 V.
The standard 14 pad QFN package and compact 2.0 mm x 2.0 mm size offers designers a compact, easy-to-use, switch component for quick integration into multi-mode, multi-band systems.
- Very Low Insertion Loss: 0.4 dB typ. In Band 5
- High Port-to-Port Isolation: 31 dB typ. In Band 5
- Power Handling up to +32 dBm into 50
- GPIO Interface for +1.3 V to +1.8 V Control Logic
- Multi-Band Operation 700 MHz to 2700 MHz
- Compact 2.0 mm x 2.0 mm QFN Package
- No DC Blocking Capacitors Required
(unless external DC is applied to the RF ports)
- Data Cards
- Cellular Modems and USB Devices
- Multi-Mode WCDMA, LTE Applications
For further information click here for the QPC6082 datasheet.