RadioWaves, a Smiths Microwave company, offers a diverse product range of high-quality microwave antennas from 1.3 GHz to 86 GHz for Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint applications supporting all unlicensed and licensed band requirements.
Applications include telecommunications backhaul, WiMAX broadband wireless bands, ISM, LMDS, broadcast, enterprise applications. RadioWaves is known globally for their high performance, reliable construction and design and flexible delivery capabilities.
Recognised as a true leader in the field – including the first integrated “slip-fit” microwave antenna design and the first LMDS hub antenna to meet stringent CS2 requirements. The company’s test and manufacturing equipment supports product development activity through 110 GHz, including a 900-ft antenna test field. Radio Waves is the world leader in commercial millimeter wave antennas for applications such as 60 and 80 GHz e band, PTMP (point-to-multipoint) and small cell backhaul.
- Parabolics – Radio Waves designs and manufactures Standard Performance (SP), High Performance (HP) and Super High Performance (SHP) series for terrestrial microwave point-to-point applications. These antennas support Telecoms, Enterprise and Industrial applications. They are available as single or dual polarized antennas and support standard frequency bands from 1.3 to 86 GHz.
- Flat panels Radio Waves offers a complete and diverse line of flat panel antennas for point to point and point to multipoint terrestrial microwave applications. These antennas are designed to be light in weight, easy to install and aligned and durable for years of reliable service. All of Radio Waves’ flat panel antennas are designed to be aesthetically pleasing and unobtrusive.. These panels are ideal for concealment in many architectural environments.
- Sectors 40, 60, 90, 120, 180 degree antennas, 2.4 GHz – 5.85 GHz frequency range
- Broadcast Point to Point link for remote vehicle applications. Radio Waves provides solutions that provide a mobile point to point link tying in a remote vehicle into an existing secure private network. These are designed for quick deployment to enhance emergency response and is ideal for first responders and other government agencies. The solutions are fully automated and with the touch of a few buttons on the supplied central control system, the link is up and running.
- Omni’s – these allow uniform propagation of signal in a full 360 degree beam. RadioWaves focus this effort on the government and security bands around 4 and 5GHz.